“We have teamed up with Mile High Workshop and Activate Workforce Solutions to come alongside people in our community who are overcoming barriers in their lives,” said Michael Coors, Co-CEO at CoorsTek. “Being able to help people find personal pride and fulfillment in meaningful careers aligns perfectly with the values of CoorsTek. I’d challenge other business leaders to consider and act on our shared responsibility with organizations like these to support the common good of our community.” from CBS Denver article.
- Helen Young Hayes Receives GlobalMindED Inclusive Leader Award Winner 2020 for Nonprofit Sector
- Helen Young Hayes on the GlobalMindED Tech Equity Panel
- Coach’s Corner: Deep and True Words of Acceptance and Continuation
- Employer Spotlight: L&R Pallet
- ActivateIT Receives Results-Based Donation from CO Foundations & Philanthropists