“We have teamed up with Mile High Workshop and Activate Workforce Solutions to come alongside people in our community who are overcoming barriers in their lives,” said Michael Coors, Co-CEO at CoorsTek. “Being able to help people find personal pride and fulfillment in meaningful careers aligns perfectly with the values of CoorsTek. I’d challenge other business leaders to consider and act on our shared responsibility with organizations like these to support the common good of our community.” from CBS Denver article.
- ActivateIT Training Program Graduates First Cohort of Students
- Activate Joins Aspen Institute Initiative to Advance Innovative Strategies for Families’ Health and Economic Prosperity
- Activate Partners with the Blind Institute of Technology to Expand Employment Opportunities
- As Record Unemployment Grips Colorado, This Job Recruiter Focuses On Finding Work For The Disenfranchised
- Activate Workforce Solutions Featured on CPR’s Colorado Matters