Our Managing Director, Kathryn Harris, was featured December 31, 2019 in an article in Colorado Business Magazine highlighting her two decades worth of experience in Colorado’s nonprofit sector and previous ventures in education-focused nonprofits.
- ActivateIT Training Program Graduates First Cohort of Students
- Activate Joins Aspen Institute Initiative to Advance Innovative Strategies for Families’ Health and Economic Prosperity
- Activate Partners with the Blind Institute of Technology to Expand Employment Opportunities
- As Record Unemployment Grips Colorado, This Job Recruiter Focuses On Finding Work For The Disenfranchised
- Activate Workforce Solutions Featured on CPR’s Colorado Matters