Our Managing Director, Kathryn Harris, was featured December 31, 2019 in an article in Colorado Business Magazine highlighting her two decades worth of experience in Colorado’s nonprofit sector and previous ventures in education-focused nonprofits.
- Activate Partners with the Blind Institute of Technology to Expand Employment Opportunities
- As Record Unemployment Grips Colorado, This Job Recruiter Focuses On Finding Work For The Disenfranchised
- Activate Workforce Solutions Featured on CPR’s Colorado Matters
- A case for looking beyond criminal records
- Helen Young Hayes of Activate Workforce Solutions Named to the 2020 Titan 100