Hire for Retention
We provide employers a centralized, scalable, and diverse pipeline of pre-vetted and skilled talent that matches hiring needs. We help employers recruit for retention through a 3-tiered approach to talent acquisition: find, prepare, and retain.
Reimagine Recruiting to Advance Economic Equity
Shared opportunity and shared prosperity
We build bridges to high-growth, in-demand career pathways for individuals seeking economic mobility through the dignity of work. Employer partners hire from a pipeline of early- to mid-career talent who display initiative, exemplify grit, and contribute meaningfully. Activate candidates represent a diverse pool of qualified talent with the business professional skills critical in today’s workplace.
Activate is more than just a recruiting and staffing firm – we invest in your new hire for 12 months post-placement to ensure engagement and retention. We deliver exceptional employees who are more productive, better engaged, and more committed to their jobs and employers for the long-term.
We want your new hire to adjust, excel, and thrive in their new role.
Recruiting for Retention
Through our find, prepare, and retain recruiting and staffing approach, Activate professional placements have an 85% one-year retention rate with their employer.
THE FIND, PREPARE, RETAIN APPROACH
- We find qualified talent via a network of community workforce programs throughout metro Denver.
- Candidates prepare for success through a rigorous 18-hour process that includes behavioral and technical assessment, work experience validation, and interview preparation.
- Professional development coaching for individuals who secure a job through Activate increases employee retention.
One-Year Retention Rate for Professional Placements with the Same Employer
WHAT WE OFFER
- A centralized, scalable, and diverse talent pipeline.
- Pre-vetted and skilled talent that matches your company’s needs.
- We help candidates launch careers across multiple industries: financial services, technology, healthcare, business services, skilled trades, and nonprofits.
- An affordable talent development strategy to fill early- to mid-career positions.
- Twelve months of individualized post-placement coaching and support for new hires.
what we do best
- Deliver exceptional employees who are more productive, better engaged, and more committed to their jobs and employers for the long-term.
- Assess talent for skills that predict on-the-job success, including work ethic, initiative, follow-through, and coachability.
- Match candidates to the right job based on our unique screening process.
- Create dedicated relationship management with employer partners to meet their hiring needs.
- Provide comprehensive wraparound support services for every new hire.
Professional Development Coaching
Activate invests in your new hire for 12 months post-placement to ensure engagement and retention. Our professional development coaching is a structured program conducted outside of work hours. Sessions are individualized to each new hire, with a curriculum library of 80+ topics. We want your new hire to adjust, excel, and thrive in their new role.
The Right People for You
Activate has the right people for your organization. Many say it, but our results prove it. Our purposeful and pragmatic approach to recruiting means you hire talented individuals that thrive and you reduce costly turnover. Our professional development coaching improves performance, develops trust, and makes employees feel valued. Many individuals hired through Activate receive awards, recognition, promotions, and pay raises due to excellent performance.
Studies show that replacing an employee costs from one-half to two-times the employee’s annual salary. Activate professional placements have an 85% one-year retention rate with their employer, saving employers a minimum of $12,000 in hiring costs per Activate hire.
Activate Reduces Hiring Risks
We reduce the hiring risk through careful selection, rigorous screening, demanding preparation, and 12 months of coaching after every hire. By the time we introduce our candidate to you, they have spent several weeks or months with one of our nonprofit partner programs preparing for their career. They’ve gone through another 18 hours of screening and preparation with us to ensure they are career-ready, motivated, and equipped with the right experience and talents.
Our coaching activates our candidates into empowered goal-achievers who have growth mindsets and are focused on the long-term, in- and outside the workplace.