Activate Your Potential
We bridge the gap between talented individuals and employers in Denver. Our unique partnerships with employer partners allow us to offer our career advising, job placement, and professional development coaching services to you at no cost.
First Opportunities, Second Chances
Advancing economic mobility since 2016
We connect skilled talent to leading businesses in Colorado by providing career advising, job matching, and professional development coaching to individuals often excluded from professional careers.
Activate Workforce Solutions partners with employers to directly connect talented individuals to new career opportunities at businesses in financial services, technology, healthcare, business services, skilled trades, and nonprofits.
How we help you:
- Resume review
- Professional cover letter writing
- Career pathway discussions
- Interview skills coaching
- Employer review and job matching
- Application assistance
- Direct-connection to managers
- Offer negotiation advisement
- Professional development coaching
- 12-month coaching curriculum
- Individualized approach
- Adjust, excel, & thrive in your career
The Ideal Candidate
We work with individuals who are seeking to launch full-time, full-benefit, professional careers. Many of the people we work with have lacked access or opportunity to secure quality, professional careers. Whether you are seeking your first professional career, or you are reentering the workforce, we are here to help.
(And it’s totally free for you!)
We love to work with individuals that demonstrate: work ethic, initiative, follow-through, and coachability.
An added bonus if you have one or more of the following skills:
- Customer Service
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Detail Orientation
- Time Management
- CNA or other healthcare-related skills
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving
We look for talented people, not perfect resumes. To pursue a career with one of our employer partners, you must:
- Have at least a high school diploma or GED
- Be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Have at least 12-months of work history with the same employer (in any industry)
- Have a passion for learning and launching a professional career
- Be located in Denver, CO, or the surrounding area
We value diversity and accept candidates of all races, ethnicities, genders, religions, and backgrounds.
We work with candidates that have criminal backgrounds, and we offer additional services to help you navigate through the interview and background check process with employers.
The Selection Process
We have a rigorous selection process, which allows the Activate team to get to know you, your work history, and any challenges you have faced in finding your dream career.
To work with Activate Workforce Solutions in finding your next career pathway, you must:
- Meet our Basic Qualifications (listed above).
- Complete the application here.
- Go through the Activate screening phase.
- Pass the Activate panel interview.
- Agree to the start-to-finish services provided by Activate, including the 12-months of post-placement coaching.
Once selected, you will be paired with a Career Advisor who will work with you through the career and job placement services. If you think you have the work ethic, initiative, follow-through, and coachability we’re looking for, apply today!