Helen Young Hayes, who returned to the workforce after taking a decade off to raise her children. “I just have too much energy and too much intensity to not be engaged,” Young Hayes said.
- As Record Unemployment Grips Colorado, This Job Recruiter Focuses On Finding Work For The Disenfranchised
- Activate Workforce Solutions Featured on CPR’s Colorado Matters
- A case for looking beyond criminal records
- Helen Young Hayes of Activate Workforce Solutions Named to the 2020 Titan 100
- Combating Poverty Through the Dignity of Work